I finished these ages ago but I've been very lazy about my FO posting!
On the right we have another bib from the MDK book. I followed the pattern for it using Peaches & Creme cotton yarn (color: Daisy) and finished it with a cute little happy face button. I have no idea if I attached the thing properly. I don't think I've every put a button on something before! I think I mentioned this before, but just to make sure... a bib according to the pattern in the book takes up nearly an entire ball of P&C.
On the left is a tweaked pattern. Does this officially make me a knitter? I'm tweaking patterns! I started with the ball band warshcloth pattern from the MDK book, bound off all but 11 stitches and then used those last 11 stitches to countinue the slip-stitch pattern up the strap. I didn't want to pick up more stitches for a second strap so I just made it extra long and put the button on the bib itself. The yarn is Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton in black and red. I used a little truck for the button. There must be quite a bit more yarn in a ball of the Lion Cotton than the P&C, 'cuz I still have quite a bit of it left! Mmmm... dishclothes....
I can't take credit for either of those design tweaks. They're both courtesy of other lovely knitters at the KAL (where this will be cross-posted)