I've decided to work on FO posting today. So this'll probably be the first of a bunch of entries today.
This washcloth has been finished since the second week of August. It was the beginning of the month pattern from the Yahoo monthly dishcloth group for August. It was my first time knitting a pattern like this without knowing what it would end up as. I quite enjoyed it! It was fun to guess what it could be.
The yarn is Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton in purple. I've been using this one lately in the kitchen and the purple is bleeding just a tad. Just enough to give the dish water a slight lavender cast. I need to go hunting for how to set a color so that I'll be able to send it through the washing machine with other stuff.
Oh, and I used size 7 needles. That size seems to work the best for me with this particular kind of yarn.