This is the result of my first Kool Aid dying. (the shot was taken on the way back home from a day wandering around Boston) The base yarn is KP Bare. Keva came over and we mostly just played and squirted colors all over, it was great fun! The thing I find really interesting is that both socks are from the same skein, but one of them has a distinct pinkish cast to it while the other one stayed more white. I'm not sure what caused that but it intrigues me!
And once again we are in the time before I learned to write everything down. (end of October finish date for these guys) I'm sure I used size 0 needles, I almost always do. It was probably something around 64 or 68 stitches around. There's a tad over an inch of 2x2 rib at the top and I used the EZ sewn bind-off.
I've worn them a number of times since I finished them and they're super comfy. I have more Bare laying around and I really need to do some more dying. It's fun!