I'm working my way through my FO's so here we have a pair of socks I finished around the beginning of October.
Of course I finished these before I started keeping track of exactly what I was doing so I don't remember how many stitches I used or anything like that. I might have used a size 0 needle or a size 1, I'm just not sure! (I have since learned my lesson and now write it all down)
The bits I do remember... the yarn is KP Memories in the Pansy colorway. I used a little lacy pattern from Wendy (it's near the bottom of that entry) for the leg. It was toe-up (of course), short-row heel, I'm not sure if I was still doing short row toes at that point or if I'd switched to the Knitty magic cast-on by then. I know this was my first attempt at a picot bind off and I did the *yo, k2tog* then knit a couple rows for the hem and then sew the whole thing down method. I did not like it! It was a pain and I don't particularly like the way it turned out. I've done picot's the other way now and that seems to work a lot better for me.