Third attempt at the sunset socks. Continuing to get closer. This time the yellow part is nice and short, the orange and red are good. I think I'd like a bit more purple and blue and a little less white. The idea is that the white is clouds, but I think there's a few too many of them.
The yarn is the KP Bare superwash which I've used before and is incredibly soft and yummy.
I tried decreasing by 4 stitches once I got to the leg. Which seems to have worked well. The leg part seems to fit better if it's slightly smaller than the foot part. I have ridiculously wide feet so this does make sense, and I've also lost a pretty big chunk of weight over the past year so I'm sure that's affecting how the leg part fits as well.
Yarn: KP Bare superwash dyed by me
Pattern: my standard generic, 4.75" to gusset start (this is a tad too short, I was experimenting), 1x1 twisted rib at the top
Sizing: 14/needle up to 32/needle, decreased to 30/needle for the leg