Turkish String Bag
After looking at a number of different string bag patterns I finally went with this one. Partway through the body I decided to try decreasing one stitch so I'd have an odd amount. I thought that'd make the pattern work just doing the same row instead of switching between the two rows. That didn't work. It doesn't affect the structure of the bag, it just has a slightly different pattern for a chunk in the middle. That part shows up in the second photo.
The only problem I have with the bag is that when I'm shopping (I use these for grocery shopping) the opening is so large that it tends to just pool around the outside of the stuff that's in the bag. I made a couple more of these and modified the pattern just a bit on those.
Needles: size 15's (10mm)
Yarn: Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton - 208 Wedgewood
Pattern: Turkish String Bag